Kettering-Moraine has six full-time and three part-time permanent staff members. These staff members are responsible for reader’s advisory, collection maintenance, programming and assisting patrons with circulation and technology questions.
The Kettering-Moraine Branch has long been a strong partner in the community as the resource for neighbors coming together to support one another. As a donation location for organizations accepting toys, eyeglasses, clothing, and more for the needy - the Branch staff maintains strong connections with multiple service organizations and partners throughout the area.
The Kettering-Moraine Branch first opened in 1958 on land donated by the Kettering Board of Education. The building has been expanded and remodeled over the years, most extensively in 2015-2016 in the Libraries for a Smarter Future project. Reopened in October 2016, the Branch has a completely remodeled interior, accessible community space, an outdoor patio and a gizmos-themed Children’s Area. The work of three area artists is prominently featured in this Library.